Hobbytech CRX2 Builders Kit (no body) 313wbHT-8-CRX2-KIT
Hobbytech CRX2 Builders Kit (no body) 313wb
- The CRX2 kit (no body)
- Tilt body assembly (without clips)
- 1.9 inch tires and rims
- Sheet of stickers
- Without electronics and requires assembly
- New chassis with adjustable wheelbase
- New anti-torque twist
- gearbox New aluminium WOLF SHOCKS shock absorbers ( droop and semi-droop)
- New “realistic” central universal joints in treated steel
- New front and rear axles
- New front spindles with 0° Ackerman angle
- New spindle carriers with PANHARD support
- New front and rear suspension links
- New multi-position battery support
- New shock absorber supports
- New CMS plate (servo mounting on chassis)
- New central stiffening bars
Adjustable wheelbase - Thanks to its adjustable wheelbase, it is possible to adapt a large number of bodies on the CRX2 Multi-position frame.
0° The new stub axles as well as the new CVD driveshafts make it possible to have an Ackerman angle of 0°. When cornering, the wheels remain parallel which improves the steering angle and manoeuvrability of the model.
Battery support - It is possible to choose different positions for the battery depending on the desired performance and weight distribution. The system also allows the use of different battery sizes and formats.
Anti Torque Twist System - To avoid the Torque twist effect (wheel that rises when accelerating), the new transmission allows the central driveshafts to turn in the opposite direction. The CRX2 can scale with much more stability and efficiency because of this feature.
TYRES, "CLIMBER" 121/45 #HT-SU1802000
This tyre designed and manufactured by Hobbytech ensures perfect traction for your scale vehicle. This tyre is all the rage amongst the scale crawler fraternity! These tyres are also compatible with the TRX4 and come with a foam insert. and it mounts on
Diameter: 121 mm Width: 45 mm
Fitment: 1.9 rims
Complete Wolf type shock absorbers 90mm
Adjusting the “Wolf” shock absorbers for the CRX2:
Recommended assembly = semi-droop: small soft spring at the bottom and medium-sized soft spring at the top.
“Scale” type realism assembly = droop adjustment: medium-sized flexible spring at the bottom and small flexible spring at the top.
Lubrication = fill a part of the body with very fluid silicone oil (100 cps for example)
- Brushless combo (recommended combo: KN-40-540-1800-FUS)
We Also Recommend
Hobbytech Desert Buggy DB8 Brushless RTR Orange (1/8th Scale)