Funtek MTX Sport Red 1/12th ScaleFTK-MTX-SPORT-RD
The MTX is a Monster Truck equipped as standard with several options: metal crown and pinion, more powerful steering servo and a battery that offers more autonomy. The MTX was designed in France at our premises in Toulouse.
- 550-type carbon motor
- 3-wire 4kg steering servo - Konect 0420
- Speed: approximately 50km/h
- Scale: 1/12th XL
- Vehicle control distance: approximately 100m
- Run time: approximately 15min
- Metal Universal Driveshafts
- Metal differential gears
- Front and rear double triangulation
- 4 drive wheels
- 4 independent shock absorbers
- Rubber tyres mounted on rims
- Entirely mounted on ball bearings
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- 2 in 1 drive – 45Amp combined speed controller and receiver.
- Transmission entirely in metal and full ball bearings throughout.
- Aluminium front and rear wishbone axle supports
- Electronic speed controller protected by thermal protection
- Transmitter power supply: 4 x R6 1.5V type batteries (not included)
- 1700MaH 7.4V Li-ion battery (Li-Po adaptable)
- Length: 380mm
- Width: 295mm
- Height: 170mm
- Wheelbase: 236mm
- Ground clearance: 52mm
- Wheel diameter: 109mm
- Wheel width: 65mm
- Weight: 1616g
GENERAL RANGE NOTE
The DTX, the STX and the MTX are designed on the same basis: the same 4-wheel drive chassis, equipped with large wheels to be able to evolve on all terrains. It is possible to adjust the maximum speed to facilitate learning to pilot. They are also fitted with transmission universal joints and metal differential gears. The transmission is entirely mounted on ball bearings. Like all scale models, these vehicles are easy to repair in the event of breakage, and it is possible to customize them using the many options available.