Carisma Racing 77668 Pagani Zonda R CRF-GT 1/10th 2WD Performance Pan Car *KitCA77668
Item: 77668 - “Art and science can walk together...”
Carisma Racing CRF-GT Pagani Zonda R 1/10th 2WD Performance Pan Car *Kit
What Inspires You?
Here at Carisma Racing we draw our inspiration from some of the greatest vehicles ever designed, raced and driven. We never stop being amazed by what the automotive world can achieve, and the passion that's evident at all levels of the industry.
One company that's been firmly on our radar is Pagani. Since 1992 this Italian manufacturer has been producing Supercars that have given the more established names in this genre more than a run for their money. The original Zonda, and all of its evolutions have become some of the most iconic Italian Supercars in history. One model, the Zonda R has always been our firm favourite.
But first a few Zonda R facts...
On 30 June 2010, Pagani claimed a new record for production-based cars at the Nürburgring with the Pagani Zonda R. It lapped the circuit in a staggering 6:47 seconds. Not long after its launch a Zonda R driven by The Stig, lapped the Top Gear test track in just 1:08.5 seconds. 'Officially' it was disqualified from the Power Lap board because it wasn't road legal. 'Unofficially', it was the third fastest car to ever go around the track. Again to put this in perspective, the current fastest 'Road Legal' car to ever go round the track is the Zonda R's sibling, the Pagani Huayra at: 01:13.8 seconds. It seems Pagani do know how to build very fast cars...
And So Do We!
We will manufacture just 500 Limited Edition Zonda R kits. These will be numbered items, the body made under license from HORACIO PAGANI S.P.A., Italy. We can proudly say that this is the most realistic body shell in the history of Carisma Racing. The body panels are Screen Printed to replicate the original cars Dry Carbon Look and this finish is ONLY available with this Limited Edition KIT. To complete the realism and photorealistic look, Injection Moulded pieces are used to further enhance the detail and replicate items like wing mirrors, spoilers and all the aerodynamic aids the 1:1 car possesses. We have truly replicated the real vehicle in every way possible. Just take a step back and look at it, stunning doesn't even come close!
The CRF-GT Explained
The CRF-GT is based on the new Carisma Racing CRF platform. It is an engineering masterpiece. 3 years of development at hidden locations and at some point, raced at a big event for data collection. It is a highest level of Pan Car Racing Chassis we ever development. Each chassis will be laser engraved with its edition number making this not only a fun and iconic Supercar to own, but also a collectable snapshot of automotive history.
Main Technical Specification:
• Full Carbon Fibre Race Chassis, Aircraft Grade Alloy and Composite Components.
• Unique front bulkhead design for multiple set ups and ease of on-the-fly tuning.
• Rear pivot pod with innovative side shock sliders and optional Dual-Stage Suspension setup.
• Every aspect of the geometry is fully adjustable to dial in any track/surface condition.
• Real world tested Chassis & Geometry. No theoretical, No simulation, Race proven.
• The Zonda R Body is Polycarbonate, Screen Printed to replicate the original cars Dry Carbon Look. ( ONLY available in this kit. Cannot be bought at aftermarket replacement shell )
• Includes a full, detailed, decal sheet.
Front End Innovations
• Adjustable Castor 0-14 deg by changing just 1 shim.
• Adjustable Camber -3 to (as much positive as you want) by adding shims.
• Adjustable Ride Height by changing shims under front end assembly.
• Metal Pivot balls for increased durability and smooth movement.
• Aluminium upper arm mounts for durability and stability.
• Built in reactive castor (5 degrees) for increased steering.
• Durable steering blocks with 2 steering link mounting positions.
• Adjustable roll centre by adding shims under top arms.
• Extra long front wheel axles to allow a multitude of wheels/tyres to fit using spacers.
• Easily Adjustable front width.
• Industry standard front springs on the king pins.
• Adjustable Ackermann settings – 3 positions possible from the kit.
• Front brace helps support the front end and increases front to rear chassis stiffness.
• M4 screws used to mount the front end assembly into sturdy aluminium mounts for maximum durability.
• Castor mount supports the front end to reduce chances of tweak on impacts.
• Dual Ballraced single pivot aluminium steering bellcrank.
• 2 Wheelbase settings using the same parts.
• Steering lock stops.
• 1 piece stiff lower suspension arm – more steering and less chance of tweak
Rear End Innovations
• Increased centre pivot angles allow huge pod movement – A big advantage on bumpy tracks and curb riding.
• Lightweight 2 piece aluminium bulkheads.
• Ride height adjustable via shims under the aluminium bearing holders.
• Smooth durable ball differential with thrust race built in.
• Accepts all 14mm hex wheels.
• 4 screw option for holding the motor in place, extra durability if required.
• Increased passive motor cooling effect due to the open pod design.
• Carbon brace under rear axle – increase durability.
• Accepts all ETS allowed wings and others.
Side Damper Tube Shock Innovations
• Tunable rear pod side angles – reduce angle with shims / accepts front suspension springs. for an industry first dual stage suspension.
• Side Damper tubes tunable with different oils/greases and have coil over springs with adjustable threaded collars to adjust tweak settings.
• Accepts 1/12th scale centre shock springs.
Centre Shock Innovations
• Large stroke centre shock – better over bumpy tracks.
• Oil filled coil over spring design.
Just 500 Will Be Made.
Upon public launch these Kits will become much sought after collectors items. We are proud to have worked with Pagani on this project and hope to work with them again in the near future. These are the first of a series of Limited Edition products based on this new chassis design and we hope that they add a fast selling new addition to your product portfolio's.
We will be advertising these products heavily on our own social media channels, and have produced a very effective video for each. A media pack will be made available on 15th November 2019, keeping the CRF-GT Zonda R very much as exclusive items, remember only 500pcs limited production.
Item Number: 77668
(*To complete Kit requires Wheels, Tires, All Electrics, Paint, Thread lock and Tools)
We Also Recommend
Carisma 16115 ARC-2 Speed controller with program card